Aloha.
There is a difference between Kahiko's costume and Auana's
costume. Kahiko's costume is pau skirts or ti leaf
skirts. Auana's costume is brilliant dress. I'm attracted to Kahiko's costumes, and I'm feeling empowered when
I wear it.
Looking great! is there you on these pictures? I'd like to wear it too if it is possible :) Thank you for let me know that difference between these costumes.
Aloha. When I wen to Kauai Island to practice hula, I stayed at a house in Koke'e State Park. There was only one house in the depth of the mountain and no reception. I just practiced hula without a smartphone. It was very comfortable and fresh. That was a good experience for me.
Aloha. Let me introduce some instruments used for Kahiko. The most commonly used instrument for Kahiko is Ipu H eke. Kumu hits it and the dancers dance to it. I love this sound and this sound makes me comfortable. I have experience making Ipu, not Ipu Heke. Ipu is smaller than Ipu Heke and students cannot have Ipu Heke because it is so important thing. Pahu are used for more holy hula. It is also Kumu hits it and I love this sound. I think everyone has seen these and knows. I want to be able to use these someday. Mahalo.
Aloha. 3 years ago, I went to Kauai Island to practice hula, and I went to Koke'e State Park, Kalalau Lookout. When I went there, it was cloudy and I couldn't see the view. We were disappointed, but when we danced the Koke'e song, the clouds gradually disappeared. I was surprised and impressed. I love hula because it has such power!
Looking great! is there you on these pictures? I'd like to wear it too if it is possible :)
返信削除Thank you for let me know that difference between these costumes.